Outer and Inner Journeys in Peru
Part 1: Lima – Machu Pichu – Lake Titicaca October 11 to 20 2017
Part 2: Iquitos, the Amazon, and the Ayahuasca Retreat October 20 to 26 2017
This special trip is divided into two parts, back to back. Guests are welcome to take the whole journey of 16 days, or join one of the two parts depending on their main interest.
Part 1 will visit the essential Peru: Lima, Cuzco and the Sacred Valley, Machu Pichu, and Lake Titicaca. As usual, special hotels and special activities are planned.
Part 2 will continue to the Amazon jungle with a first stop in Iquitos, the largest city in the world that is accessible by river or air only; from there, continue to a specialized Refuge by the Amazon River to meet shamans and experience three ayahuasca ceremonies, an intense spiritual healing and cleansing journey.
Note: Anyone is welcome to join in Part 2 even if they do not wish to try ayahuasca. It is still possible to enjoy the seclusion of the retreat, observe the ayahuasca ceremonies without taking the drink, and also join the meetings with the resident Shamans. All guests are required to fill in a short medical questionnaire before arriving. Note that Internet connectivity is extremely limited while at the Refuge.
During this trip, we will:
- Enjoy world-class fusion and local cuisine in Lima and elsewhere.
- Experience a Despacho Ceremony with a Shaman.
- Participate in a cooking class in Cuzco.
- Visit various destinations in the Sacred Valley.
- Walk part of the Inca Trail leading to the Sun Gate at Machu Pichu.
- Spend a day at the mysterious Machu Pichu site.
- Visit the reed islands and villages of Lake Titicaca.
- For those on Part 2, enjoy the seclusion of the retreat in the Amazon jungle.
- Also for those on part 2, participate in Ayahuasca ceremonies and experience the power of this intense spiritual journey.
Expression of Interest
This tour will be reserved on a first-paid, first-reserved basis. The sooner we receive confirmations that better chances we have of securing accommodation and getting better flight rates.
For Part 1, a downpayment of USD 1300 is requested.
For Part 2, a downpayment of USD 450 is requested.
For those participating in both parts, a downpayment of USD 1500 is requested.
All downpayments are fully-refundable if we do not manage to get a minimum number of 10 guests for Part 1 and 6 guests for Part 2.
For reservations, please email us