My Middle East would like to invite you to a weekend event hosted at “Guita Bed and Bloom” in Akoura, Jbeil.
October 7 – 8 2017
The programme includes a great mix of beautiful scenery and walks along a section of the Lebanon Mountain Trail, great food, wine tastings, dinner around the fire with music, a picnic lunch, and a short historical/ cultural talk.
Places are very limited so please book immediately if you would like to join us. Accommodation is available in double or triple rooms with private bathrooms, or in tents in the garden with common bathroom and shower facilities.
Part of the proceeds will go towards supporting the preservation of the Lebanon Mountain Trail.
To reserve, please call 03 094054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the rooms: $180 per person, on a double occupancy basis.
Extra person in the rooms: $160
In the tents: $155 per person
50% (0r 100%) is required to confirm (can be paid online by credit card); balance upon checkin.
Saturday October 7:
- Arrival (on your own) and checkin by 2 PM. Welcome drinks and snacks.
- Departure by bus towards Afqa where Alia Fares, Archeologist and Board Member of the LMTA, will give us an on-site talk about the history of the cave and the area.
- Sunset wine tasting at the Akoura lookout point.
- Dinner with music around the fire at the hotel.
Sunday October 8:
- Walk on Section 12 of the Lebanon Mountain Trail ending with a picnic lunch.
- Checkout and departure.