Upper Egypt Nile Cruise in a Private Dahabeyya
Including Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel
April 23 – 29 2019 (Easter and Sham El Nessim Break)
This customized private trip begins with a night at the Winter Palace in Luxor before boarding a private dahabeyya for the cruise from Luxor to Aswan. We end with a vista to Abu Simbel and lunch at the iconic Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan.
A private guide will accompany us through the trip in addition to a special private evening with a oud player on an island in the Nile,
Total price per person for the package is US$ 1725 and this includes the following:
- All private airport transfers in Aswan and Luxor.
- 1 night at the Winter Palace in Luxor (Double Occupancy, Bed and Breakfast).
- Dinner in Luxor.
- Lunch at the AlMoudira Hotel.
- Dahabeyya Cruise on a full board basis including all non-alcoholic drinks.
- All transfers, guided tours, and entrance fees to all sights along the cruise. (Edfu, Kom Ombo, Edfu..)
- All private guided tours in Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings.
- All private guided tours, and entrance fees in Aswan: Aswan High Dam and Philae Temple.
- Private guided tour to the Nubian Village in Aswan by motorised boat.
- Private guided excursion to Abu Simbel.
- Lunch at the Old Cataract Hotel.
- International and domestic flights.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Tips to guide and dahabeyya staff.
- Travel insurance.
A downpayment of USD 750 per person is requested before Feb 16 to reserve. The balance of the payment is due on April 1st.
For cancellations before March 1, a penalty of 30% applies
For cancellations between March 1 and March 31: 50% penalty.
For cancellations after April 1, we will make every effort to retrieve as much as possible, but penalty could reach 100%.