Upper Egypt Nile Cruise in a Private Dahabeyya
Including Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel
March 4 – 11 2020
This customized private trip begins with two nights at the Winter Palace in Luxor before boarding a private dahabeyya for the cruise from Luxor to Aswan. We end with a visit to Abu Simbel and lunch at the iconic Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan. Optional additional stay at the Old Cataract Hotel.
A private highly-specialized guide will accompany us through the trip, and we will also enjoy a special private evening on an island in the Nile.
Total price per person for the package is US$ 1725 and this includes the following:
- All private airport transfers in Aswan and Luxor.
- 2 nights at the Winter Palace in Luxor (Double Occupancy, Bed and Breakfast).
- Dinner in Luxor.
- Lunch at the AlMoudira Hotel.
- Dahabeyya Cruise on a full board basis (excluding drinks but including tea, coffee, and water).
- All transfers, private guided tours, and entrance fees to all sights along the cruise. (Edfu, Kom Ombo, Edfu..)
- All private guided tours in Luxor: Dandera, Luxor, and Karnak Temples, Hatshepsut Temple, and Valley of the Kings.
- All private guided tours, and entrance fees in Aswan: Aswan High Dam and Philae Temple.
- Private guided tour to the Nubian Village in Aswan by motorised boat.
- Private guided excursion to Abu Simbel.
- Lunch at the Old Cataract Hotel.
- International and domestic flights.
- Beverages (except tea, coffee, and water).
- Tips to guide and dahabeyya staff.
- Travel insurance.
A downpayment of USD 750 per person is requested to reserve. The balance of the payment is due on Jan 31 2020.
For cancellations before Jan 31, a penalty of 30% applies
For cancellations between Feb 1 and Feb 25: 50% penalty.
For cancellations after Feb 25, we will make every effort to retrieve as much as possible, but penalty could reach 80%.