Luxurious Oman: Coast, Mountains, and Culture
February 10 to 16 2019
Group size: Min 10 Max 15
Based in some of the most exclusive hotels and resorts that the country has to offer, we will begin by exploring Muscat and the coastal wadis and sinkholes. This will be followed by a night that includes a bbq under the stars on the sand dunes with a Oud player, before proceeding to the dramatic mountains for two days of discovering old villages and forts, and enjoying the facilities of the spectacular resort. The trip will end back in Muscat with a tarab evening at the Royal Opera House.
The price per person is USD 3700 on a double occupancy basis (Single supplement is USD 1500). This includes:
- Two nights at the Al Bustan Palace Ritz Carlton (Bed and Breakfast).
- One night at the Desert Nights Camp hotel (Bed and Breakfast).
- Two nights at the Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar resort (Bed and Breakfast).
- One night at the Chedi Muscat (Bed and Breakfast).
- All private transfers and private guided tours.
- All entrance fees.
- Lunches on Days 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Welcome and farewell dinners (excluding alcohol).
- BBQ desert dinner and oud player.
- Ticket to the performance at the Royal Opera House.
- International flights.
- Dinners on all days except Day 1 and 6.
- Lunch on Days 1 and 6.
- Travel insurance.
- Any activity not mentioned above.
Please see below for information on reservations and terms.
To reserve your spot, please make a first payment of USD 1200.
By December 10: Second payment USD 1200.
By January 10: Balance of Payment.
Payments can be made in installments at your convenience by bank transfer/ deposit or by credit card via the Make a Payment button above.
For reservations or any enquiries, please email us or call / whatsapp +961 3 094054
- All deposits and payments are fully refundable as long as the minimum number of 10 has not been confirmed.
Following confirmation of 10 people:
- 25% penalty up to November 30;
- 50% up to December 31 (unless a replacement is found);
- 100% starting January 1 (unless a replacement is found).