– This trip is now open for reservation!
Group size 8 to 14. Please email us or whatsapp +9613094054 for booking.
German Christmas Magic
December 14 – 22 2019
Join us in this nine-day pre-Xmas trip as we get into the festive spirit in Western Germany (and also hop into Strasbourg and Colmars in Alsace, France).
This sparkling trip will take us from one charming Christmas market to the next, across medieval town squares and castles and all the way to the heart of the Black Forest. Along the way, we will pamper ourselves with spa treatments and warm wine, and enjoy several Christmas carol performances and, as an option, a performance of the Nutcracker in a beautiful opera house.
A prefect trip to fully indulge in the spirit of the holiday season!
Please see Program Details and Terms and Conditions below.
Prices: US$ 2780 per person in double occupancy (excluding flights).
Single supplement: US$ 1100.
To reserve your spot please email us or whatsapp +9613094054. A downpayment of $1300 is requested to reserve.
Day 1 December 14th: Frankfurt
Day 2 December 15: Heidelberg and Speyer
Day 3 December 16: Heidelberg and Wiesbaden
Day 4 December 17: Baden Baden
Day 5 December 18: Strasbourg
Day 6 December 19: Strasbourg
Day 7 December 20: Colmars and Freiburg
We leave Strasbourg by private bus and head towards Colmars, a very charming town and major wine and culinary centre in Alsace. After taking a stroll in the postcard-perfect old town, we will take a half-day gastronomy and wine tour to enjoy a taste of Alsace.
In the afternoon, we will cross over back into Germany and head towards Freiburg, on the edge of Black Forest. Checkin at Hotel Victoria in Freiburg.
Free easy evening to relax and stroll in the old town and Christmas market.
Day 8 December 21: Black Forest
On this day we will explore the surroundings of Freiburg and get into the Black Forest. This includes visiting the towns of Titisee, tasting the renowned Black Forest cake, and seeing a lot of cuckoo clocks!
In the afternoon we will take the famous Hell’s Valley railway which takes a scenic route into the Black Forest, and head to our final Christmas market, in the picturesque Ravenna Gorge located under the railway aqueduct.
Return to Freiburg in the evening and dinner reservations in town.
Day 9 December 22: Departure from Frankfurt
Departure by train towards Frankfurt airport.
- Airport transfers.
- All accommodation in mentioned hotels with breakfast.
- All train and private bus transport (Please note taxis are not included when needed for example for transfer between train stations and hotels).
- Private 24/7 German/English/Arabic speaking guide/ tour leader.
- All entrance fees to museums and sites mentioned.
- Entrance fees to spas in Baden Baden and Alsace, including lunch.
- Private gastronomy and wine tasting tour in Colmars, Alsace.
Price does not include:
- International flights.
- All lunches and dinners- reservations at select locations will be made for some meals; in many instances meals can be consumed at the Christmas markets.
- All taxis needed e.g. from train station to hotel.
- Optional treatments at the spas.
- Optional excursion to Wiesbaden for the Nutcracker Ballet.
- Any expense of a personal nature or not specifically mentioned in the inclusions above or the program below.
- Travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum group size is 8, maximum is 14.
- To reserve your spot, a downpayment of $1300 is requested. This is fully refundable as long as the minimum number of 8 has not been reached.
- Once the minimum group size of 8 has been reached, the penalty for cancellation is $600, plus the difference in accommodation costs if a shared room had been booked
- The balance is due on November 10.
- After November 10: penalty is $1500.
- After December 5: penalty could reach 100% although every effort will be made to minimise it.